Find The Right Swimsuit For You
Feel supported, comfortable and confident every time you swim with the right swimwear for you. At Speedo we’re dedicated to creating swimwear for every type of swimmer. To help us to understand the right fit for you, we’ve worked with over 5,400 women. Find the perfect swimwear below with our expert guide on back design, fabric and body type.
With so many swimsuit back design options it can be confusing to figure out which is right for you. Here’s a simple guide to each design.
- Perfect for longer training sessions
- Durable straps so your suit will last for longer
- Freedom of movement so you can swim all four strokes in comfort
- Greater back coverage
- Extra bust support
- Can reduce drag to help you swim a little faster
- Aids shoulder movement
- Slightly less coverage
- Avoid tan lines if you swim outdoors
- Easy shoulder movement
- Least back coverage whilst maintain straps
- Maximum coverage
- Zip for ease of putting on
- High neck
- Unrestricted movement
- Least back coverage
If you swim once a week or more then Endurance+ fabric is for you. Comfortable and quick drying, it’s also 100% chlorine resistant for long lasting performance. If you swim less than once a week then Endurance 10 is a great fabric choice. The fabric is soft and stretchy, and contains Creora HighClo, which ensures your suit will fit like new for longer. It also has higher chlorine resistance than standard swimwear fabric so will keep its colour for longer.
Here’s are our top tips for feeling confident no matter what your body type.
Top tips if you have a larger bust
- Choose a style with adjustable straps for a better fit and added comfort
- Racerback designs offer better bust support for a more comfortable swim
- Avoid V Necklines which may be unsupportive when swimming
- Accentuate your waist with a swimsuit that features a waistband design
- Don’t be afraid of bold colours!
Top tips if you are a different dress size on your bottom half
- Choose a different sized bottom and top from our mix and match range so you can get the right fit for you
- Choose a swimsuit with a darker bottom half and a patterned top half
Top tips if you have the same measurements for your bust, waist and hips
- High cut styles suit this body type
- Sporty two pieces will look great on you
- Don’t be afraid to rock a bold pattern!